Friday, December 11, 2009

Snow Gooin'

Another big snow drop today meant another day trying to maintain some of the Deerwood forest trails with snowshoes. Snowshoes, I hate you, I love you.

I may be getting a snowmobile in the near future, so I've tried my darnest to lay down a semi-solid strip of snowpad for the sled track to grip for forward motion. I have no clue if I'll even be able to run a sled through this back country, but I'm willing to try.

Let's get into trouble, babies.

Some shots from this afternoon...

See the woodpile in front of the FMO? I cleared the snow
off of it less than 24 hours ago.


Makin' snowshoe tracks...again.


Can you see the snowshoe trail I made down this path yesterday?
[Apologies for the bad colour correction.]

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Now that's a snowfall!! None of this "we've got half a centimeter! Close Vancouver! The end of the world is here!"

    Still, it is good entertainment to watch the V-Rock loose it every time a snowflake hits the ground!

    ReplyDelete