Sunday, December 20, 2009

Crazy Builder


They call me crazy bastard, but I take my hat off to this Russian designer/builder for tossing up this 12 story structure in rural Russia. Apparently, the town officials want him to drop it to only 2 stories because it's spoiling the view, but the people are behind the guy. Do they have building codes in Russia?

Anyway, I like the guy's style. This photo reminds me of my own bare-chested casual Friday look. The bare chest thrust must be a common vanity of our type.

Thanks, Rob, for sending this whack to me.

4 comments:

  1. "In Soviet Russia, house builds you!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where you get this gold, Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russia rocks harder than anyone can ever, ever imagine. I love that guy. I wish he built it in my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't take credit for that one. That's some classic Yakov Smirnoff, my friend.

    ReplyDelete