Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whoops! There Goes Another Kettle....

A former and current leaky kettle.

I noticed the kettle Ma Pocock lent me for the FMO had a leak along bottom seam.

Water had soaked the top of the wood stove and started a thin layer of RUST!

So, looks like I'm gonna have to get me a new kettle.

.........................................

Welcome from Mossonwood to 'They Call Me Crazy Bastard'. It was either that or Leaky Kettle.

I'm Bill Pocock, your host as I stumble my way as a sustainable forest manager in Seguin Township, Ontario, Canada.

7 comments:

  1. Your first post and it's already tagged with "destruction"? Do you want to talk about this? I think it might be good for you. Just based on the evidence. Yes, I'm stalking you now. Deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pronounce that.

    Doc, you're The Spanish Bastard.

    Ole!

    Mmm...I notice that I do a lot of destruction around here. It's part of creation, yes?

    Transforming mind and matter on Bastards.

    It's not destruction. It's creation jes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jes, I say most emphatically, jes. Especially if you are asking me to harbour two mutated apes from the future, but jes in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have fond memories of The Recardo School.

    Still have the suit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great lecture on semiotics, too. People dismiss it out of hand and never noticed that it's more pungent than Umberto Eco. What can you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... and by pungent, I really do mean "smelly". If a man paints a picture, what does he notice is missing? Okay, shutting up now. Call off the dogs.

    ReplyDelete