Saturday, November 28, 2009

No Crime Scene

My previous post of a possible chopped-up-body-parts-in-a-buried-garbage-bag thingy, um wasn't the case in fact.

Steve and Sandy stopped by for an evening stroll in the woods yesterday. I tried, unsuccessfully, to spook Sandy a little with scary tales of mysterious buried garbage bags in forest clearings. "I want to see it", I believe was her reply.

So we hiked there and after some searching found the dreaded spot. I think Sandy may have actually pushed me aside, sweeping clear leaves around the bag with boots.

Sandy investigates the Crime Scene.

And so it was only the remains of a garbage bag after all. I knew, I'm sure, that I thought it was all probably nothing. Er, thanks, Sandy. Nothing to see here, folks. Keep moving. Did I mention Sandy doesn't like mice?

No comments:

Post a Comment